Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here's what you get.


It's an exciting day over here at Ambiance. We are running a Groupon, allowing Pittsburghers to purchase a coupon for $25 to get $50 in the store.

So that begs the question: What can you get for $50? A lot at Ambiance. To the left you'll see my look. Let me break it down. The sequin top is $22, the lightwash wideleg jeans are on sale for $15, the faux-pearl necklace is on sale for $10. The total ringing in at $47. I've still got three bucks for the small latte.

You may not all be sequins in the summer girls like myself, so I'd love to see what you can do. Send me your photos, comments, inspirations, and ideas to ambianceboutique@gmail.com.

And don't forget to getcha Groupon today!

With love from Ambiance,
Bridgette in Lawrenceville

1 comment:

  1. One of the best Groupons yet! I can't wait to come in and see what you can put together for me. The latte will be on me, thanks Bridgette :)

    ReplyDelete